50" depron CL-415 Canadair Build



Hi everybody,
here is my first thread. Since I joined RC Group I've learned something more than I knew because of modellers shared their experience so why shouldn't occur again with my own experience, so let's go on.

When I fall in love with a plane sooner or later I got to build one, this time is the turn of CL415. I'm a scratch builder mainly using balsa, plywood and styrene foam, this time, after having built three depron jets a F15 and a F18 thanks to Steve and a SU27 thanks to Thomas I accepted tha challenge to bulid a 50" CL415 entirely made out of depron ( except for the wing spar).

Once obtained a good three view and imported within autocad I designed formers, ribs and all other templated in order to start cut the depron.

Started with fuselage where the formers, floor and roof are 6 mm thick while the keel and sides are 3mm thick.



































































































Plans :




loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

1 Response to "50" depron CL-415 Canadair Build"

  1. She looks very nice!!! Tested water take off and landing?

    ReplyDelete